Sunday, June 6

So what befalls the flawless? Look what I've built, it shines so beautifully. Now...

So I had a dream last night...

I was in this fancy new york skyscraper-esque office building, Except it had floors of college dormitories in it. I don't remember why i was there, I either lived in the dorms, or worked there, or both. But I was in an elevator. However this elevator was a huge utility elevator, much less quality; Paint everywhere, dirty, like a workshop. And in it there was there random wooden work table with a box of Cheese Crackers (cheese-nips I think) on it. And I had never had them, and I was hungry and I wanted to try them. So I looked around, and nobody was there, so I opened it up and ate some. But then after a handful I noticed some writing in black sharpie on one, it just some random numbers. After investigating further, I realized many of them had this writing, and I came to the conclusion that it was either A) some psychology test being administered to see who would give in to temptation when no one would know, or B) it was the dorm students trying to figure out who would steal their food when they weren't around.

Either way, I decided, there must have been a camera there...

Then the dream proceeded to be me, nonchalantly searching this elevator for a secret camera while business men in suits kept getting on and off. I eventually found what I thought was the camera, but then I set off an alarm and I was on the run trying to escape the building. And then I woke up.

Food. Issues.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Dr Atkins left the box there to remind you that CARBS ARE BAD, M'KAY?

I just had like the most off-plan wackadoo week of my life. Pretty sure my brain exploded, and I ate it. With BBQ sauce...

Either way, gotta get my affairs back in order this week!

fatty blogsticks said...

it sucks that even the guilt/food issues can creep into our dreams! i mean, give us a break, we're trying to sleep here! stop watching us!

the numbers... the paranoia... sounds like you have the makings of a cool fantasy/sci-fi screenplay.