Saturday, June 12

lying in bed, just like brian wilson did

At the beginning of the week, I went to McDonalds. I ate it in my car in their parking lot. I ordered a McFlurry as well. I ate half of the dessert and was full. I ate the other half of it just so that I could leave the trash in my car so the neighbors wouldn't see the fat guy getting out of his car with McDonalds trash.

Sadly, this event represents this week past pretty accurately.

I'd like to say I haven't been deliberately avoiding you, blogosphere, but you know. Anyways, I've been staying late at work, barely gotten any exercise in, broke my laptop, and have been in a continued rut emotionally from last week. It is what it is I suppose. I ordered take out 3 times, and last night we went to Coldstone and I got a bowl of their new "Oreo Creme Filling" ice cream with crushed Oreo's in it. Yep. It was terrible. Never buy it. I lie to you for your own good.

I did not weigh myself yesterday, and you can't make me.
My scale is broken.
The floor is broken.
Gravity is broken.
My excuses are broken.
I
Just leave me alone already, dammit!

Fine. I gained 6lbs this week. Yeah, gained. *Sigh* Where do we go from here? Diet/exercise/me reevaluation time I suppose. 

8 comments:

Tricia said...

Dude, I am SO with you. I had the most awful week ever. I can't get my shit together. WTF?? Ugh.

At least I finally know a lyric you posted as a title. Might be the first time everrrrrrr :P

Sharon said...

I'm glad you're back!

~HoneyB~ said...

Your here, your bloggin about it and getting it out there instead of stuffing it down... emotionally or with food ... youll pull out of this. I dont know a single person who hasnt hit the same kind of slump you write of here, youre so not alone. You can do this Twon... huge giant leaps at times and baby steps at others... the point is, your still movin forward *hugs*

Missa said...

We all have pitfalls. Get back on your game man.
I have stopped eating in the car. Too tempting. Maybe you should try not doing it either.

Cheers,
Missa
LosingEthel

Big Clyde said...

I've done the same thing and last week posted a 6 pound game. Let's both slowly make those good choices to get our sh*t together and get back on. Who cares about last week or yesterday for that matter? Forget it (we have). Just do good from this moment on, my brother.

I'm with you. Go for a walk or something. You are awesome and can make those good changes.

anne h said...

Well, we go back to the "go" button and hit that shit running!
or walking....or crawling....
At least we all go there together.

Tony The Pink Panda said...

I've had many relapses in my "journey" as well. You will get over this one.

Psykochatter said...

I'm sorry if I contributed to this at all :(

I have an idea!

You come over! We eat healthy and exercise! Done and Done!