Saturday, May 29

They're trying to come back, all my senses push

My weigh-in was yesterday. I meant to blog about it, but I got stuck working 16hrs yesterday. Hence why I am unshowered, unshaven and look cranky at work this morning.

But aside from that, I lost 3 lbs this week! (29 lbs total). It seems that 3 lbs is just how it goes. I can't complain about that. It'll be 156lbs in a year if that stayed consistent. I just want NOW! Ya know?

I will go home and shower, nap, exercise, and then go to a BBQ where I may possibly sip from the forbidden cup of carb. We shall see. Have a good weekend y'all!

8 comments:

Big Clyde said...

Coolness. Way to go. Have a great weekend, Twon.

~HoneyB~ said...

3 lbs is great Twon! Wishing you a happy and safe weekend :)

CactusFreek said...

3lbs IS awesome! Keep up the great work :o)

Sharon said...

Awesome! You're doing great :)

midlife_swimmer said...

good job! as you loose weight and gain muscle the muscle can help you burn more calories so exercise can be key here for long term.

anne h said...

Good job!
Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Tricia said...

Way to go, dude :)

Glad you made it through your 16 hours! Ughhhh, yuck.

fatty blogsticks said...

twon! you may not be going as fast as you want to, but 3 lbs takes me three times as long! you're killin it!

the cup of carbs sounds pretty damn deserved.