Friday, May 14

tell them all I know now, shout it from the rooftops, write it on the skyline

Geez, I feel like I was just here! No more late night posts for me.

So this week I lost 3 lbs (23 lbs total). This is the greatest weight loss of my life! 



Now, if you weren't so polite,  you might say "Twon, that's the least amount of weight you've lost on any given week since starting your diet". But you have to understand that on monday, after the terrible weekend, when I stepped on the scale, I was +6 lbs! Cathy would say "Ack!" But, I ate awesome this week... and worked out everyday since then... and my body forgave me. Thank you body.



Now I'm off to the wedding weekend to try and not let the same thing happen again!!

"Every time a couple gets married, two single people die." -Parks and Rec

7 comments:

fatty blogsticks said...

hey, i made it in first! you lost! you rock! x
p.s. love that parks and rec quote :-)

Julia said...

Congratulations on your successful weigh-in! Have a great time at the wedding:)

Lynda with a Y said...

Three pounds is a lot! Good for you.

~HoneyB~ said...

So, if my really bad math is correct you really lost 9 LBS?!?! right? well hats off to you!!!! You did great recovering after your weekend and the scale shows it :) Congrats :)

Big Clyde said...

Nice recovery Twon. You seem to be making it balance out in a healthy way. Congrats!

Have fun at the wedding.

Tricia said...

Good job, dude! Just don't use this as an excuse to have chili-cheese tots once a week :P

P.S. LOVE Parks and Rec! So glad they didn't cancel it. That whole Thursday night line-up is just...perfect. Full of hot dudes and good jokes. Heaven!

Twon said...

@Blogsticks You were first! :)

@Julia Thanks! and I did :)

@HoneyB 9lbs is exactly what happened! Let's see if I can do it again after an equally as horrible weekend!

@Clyde I do strive for balance. My dieting and exercise need to be a huge part of my life, but still only part. There will always be ups and downs, I just need more ups!

@Tricia Thursday night TV totally makes me happy! Jim Halpert and Jeff Winger both make me swoon in very different ways. Community went from "I'll watch it if it's on" to one of my favorite shows. I <3 TV, I cannot lie. I just make it prime time and dont veg in front of it!