Friday, May 7

No, I don't think I'll be revealing any personal truths about myself today

Weigh-in! Well, I managed to lose the 5 lbs I had hoped for this week. Which makes 20 lbs total. For 25 days, I'm ok with that. I wish it were a *little* faster, but I'm not about to complain.

This weekend will be another ketosis killer! Going on a trip to Sonic and Chic-Fillet tomorrow. I've never been to either of these places, and we've discussed doing it forever. So it shall pass on Saturday. Then a bachlorette party, which will involve me getting trashed on some Absolute Boston. I am prepared for a week eating lettuce and tofu to recover. Maybe the Energy Kick-Start Challenge will neutralize some of the badness!

8 comments:

Psykochatter said...

I'm going to eat more tomorrow than i have in 3 weeks! but I'm thinking about just getting kid size meals when we go!

Great job on the WL! Keep up the good work!

~HoneyB~ said...

Great job Twon! Thats a whole lotta weight in 25 days!

Big Clyde said...

Congrats on the weight loss.

But, why are you going to the fast food joints?!?!?!

Twon said...

@psykochatter oh yeah? i'm going to get adult meals :)

@HoneyB Thanks! I hope thr internal fires keep burnin'!

@Clyde Because we've had plans to go to these places for years! And I'm not about to let a diet stop me. It's just a one time thing, they are like an hour away from me.

Tricia said...

Mm mmm, I love Chic-Fil-A. We don't have any in Nevada because it's a den of sin and CFA is quite churchy. Sucks though, cause those are some good nuggets. As for Sonic, you can keep that. I totally burned out on it when it was RIGHT NEXT DOOR to my apartment. Tator tot overload, my friend.

I guess one of the major drawbacks of atkins is that there's not a lot of ways to cheat. Or maybe that's a perk? Not sure right now...

Al (losingharry) said...

Sonic has a grilled chicken wrap that you can just eat the innards.

Great job on your loss.

Tony The Pink Panda said...

Sonic is totally worth killing ketosis for.

Grats on the loss.

Sharon said...

5 lbs eating meat and cheese. So jealous. Good job. Don't un-do it at Sonic. It's not worth it. Now Chick-Fil-A nuggets are not bad.