Tuesday, April 6

regrouping

so it appears Megan has moved her wedding up a notch ( or a year) and while its a low key event now, it does create a life marker. Rather than fumbling aimlessly towards unimaginable weight loss, it gives me a nice little 6 week window to squeeze weight loss into.

Not that I'm going to lose hundreds of pounds in 6 weeks. But it will be like a game, to see what I can do in that timeframe. Ugh, stupid dieting. Grumblecakes. Guess I'll have to look at that whole "exercise" thing at some point. Another post, another day.

2 comments:

CactusFreek said...

Try not to look at exercise as a chore. Instead, think of a new hobby you'd like to do that requires moving.
We bought a Wii with Wii fit and that's kinda fun. I started boxing lessons a few weeks ago. It's great fun and burns masses of calories. I'm the fatest person there by about 300 pounds, but i care more about getting fit while having fun, than i care about how i look getting there.
I walk too, with an iPod. Music makes it way more fun! I listen to fast paced dance tracks that i like. It's hard to walk slow when you're listening to fast music!
I do water aerobics some times. That's great on the joints.
I'm going to join a Zumba class next week too.I'm really excited about that!
There's lots of stuff that you can do to get moving. And a lot of it is free. Try to change how you look at exercise, and it will be fun :o)

Twon said...

I have wii fit (which I have to trick with a chair) and EA Sports. I like that one better. I plan on restarting the 30 day challenge on it next week.