Friday, April 23

full steam ahead

Weigh-in morning. So I lost 7lbs this week! Which makes 11lbs in 11 days. Man, what I would give to lose a pound a day until I reached my goal weight! Of course, as I already know, once my body learns to burn ketones more efficiently that will stop. But I lost 3-4lbs a week regularly the last time. Of course I exercised like woah last time. I'll talk about the last time someday.
Also, wow with the comments on my last post. Glad I fixed that lol Double Downs for all!

8 comments:

Al (losingharry) said...

Congrats on the loss. I feel the same way. I wish I could keep losing at this rate but I know it is going to level off someday soon.

Keep up the great work.

Psykochatter said...

SWEET! that's awesome! I wish I could lose 11 pounds in a week.. even just once! :)

Chrissie said...

Wooohoo! That's awesome! As long as you keep doing you'll get to where you need to be! It doesn't happen over night though!

Twon said...

@Al Thanks!

@Megan well i have like 3 times the amount of weight you need to lose! the more you have, the faster it comes off.

@Chrissie That's the mentality. I know i'm not going to be at my goal weight next week, but i know if I change the behaviors it will happen over time. i'm not even focused on any long term goal. I want to be thinner and healthier. so anything i lose is better than where i started.

Big Clyde said...

I'm new to your site, but love hearing about your loss. You are doing great! I'll look forward to following your progress.

Tricia said...

That's awesome, man! You're inspiring me to give Low Carb another try...

CactusFreek said...

That's a freakin awesome loss!!!

Twon said...

@Clyde thanks for hanging out! I'm new to this whole blogging thing myself.

@Tricia It is quite the commitment (but what isn't). It's all about whats best for *you*. Eating until i'm full and being satisfied is more important to me than eating less but whatever i want it's a trade off.

@Cactus Thanks!! i'm happy with it. :)